Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re:Intro & a question

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:07:38 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0085461016640452_ID

Hi Geoffrey,
Tell me...your t-shirt, "Bigger Harder Faster More". Is it a The The t-shirt?
Cheers
Stephen

Hello Powderworkers!

I'm a 31yr old huge fan, in fact my first ever concert was on the Diesel and Dust tour at
the Pacific Coliseum here in Vancouver. Had the huge thrill of seeing the band at the
Commodore last November and am much looking forward to May 11 for the return! Met
a few nice folks in November and hope to hear from you on this list! I was at the 2nd
Commodore show, tall guy in front wearing a thethe t-shirt. My buddy and I hung out
after the show in the stinky back alley and met the band...huge thrill there! Rob even
mentioned that he liked my shirt (the front says BIGGER HARDER FASTER MORE).
One question I have for anyone who might be able to help. While we were waiting for the
band to come out had a chance to chat with some of the roadies about golf. The one big
guy mentioned that 3-4 of the band and roadies like to play. Since my buddy and I work
at a golf course we offered to set them up with a round next time around. So does
anyone know how I could get a message to someone in the band or crew regarding this?
I'll be at the show no matter what but it would be cool to set the boys up with a free
round if possible!

Geoffrey Holland
Vancouver, BC

Free Email - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for =A39.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=3Dlycos_ef
Win a widescreen TV - http://sundayleague.lycos.co.uk

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0085461016640452_ID--