Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Intro & a question

earthsunmoonmomma turnupthedrums@netscape.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:26:39 -0500

"Paul Woodward" <woody@hairydonut.plus.com> wrote:

>...and doesn't all that greenery look awful!  Just think how much more
>reckless development we could have if we ploughed up all the golf courses!

Well, in the state where I live, there is reckless development centered around golf courses - golf course communities.  Trees being cut down and land being torn up to build golf courses, and that greenery all comes from poisons, unless someone knows of any golf courses that don't use artificial and chemical means of keeping them green and "weed"-free.  I'd much rather look at the natural greenery of forests and meadows.

Andrea