Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Thanks for the Rob interview!!!

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:00:05 -0800

--=====================_5329052==_.ALT

Just got done watching the Rob Hirst interview...  Very cool...  Whomever
had posted it, thank you immensely!!!!

The KLOS interviews...  Dang, missed those!!!  Is there anyway to upload
them to a FTP site??  Or better yet, email me off list, and maybe we can do
a direct connect??  Peace...
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

www.thecrazyhead.com

"We're losing our innonence"  -- Lake Oswego Review Headline
the gun 2 weeks later were back in school after being supposedly expelled...
And talk about HYPOCRISY!!!

--=====================_5329052==_.ALT

Just got done watching the Rob Hirst interview...&nbsp; Very
cool...&nbsp; Whomever had posted it, thank you immensely!!!!<br><br>
The KLOS interviews...&nbsp; Dang, missed those!!!&nbsp; Is there anyway
to upload them to a FTP site??&nbsp; Or better yet, email me off list,
and maybe we can do a direct connect??&nbsp; Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;We're losing our innonence&quot;&nbsp; -- Lake Oswego Review
Headline<br>
had<br>
the gun 2 weeks later were back in school after being supposedly
expelled...<br>
And talk about HYPOCRISY!!!<br>
&nbsp; <br>