Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Letterman and Luritja

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:28:41 -0500

uggg - ok, yeah -i'm very jealous. i also went on the website to get tix for
the letterman show, but never got a call back. i guess it's for the better
since i live in boston and doubt if i'd be able to take the work days off.
i'm kicking myself, though because when i used to live in new york, i worked
just 3 blocks away from the letterman show.

anyway...have fun. cheer loudly on behalf of all of us!

-nina