Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:30:38 +0000 (GMT)

On Mar 19, Jill Sweetapple wrote:

> I too love the whole album but especially the last half.  Isn't it wonderful
> we all have different opinions?  The whole album is great and we all have
> different favorites.  Poets and Slaves is my favorite, expecially 'stop time
> and head for the stage...'

I just find it interesting that in this modern world of CDs, the Oils have
put out an album where people like one "side" better than another. Reminds
me of buying LPs and only listening to the "good side."

Personally I enjoy both "sides" of this album - they both work for me, and I
love the fact that A Crocodile Cries provides a nice interlude, as well as
a nice connection between the two "sides."

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk