Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Coming to CA next week! Need help!

R. B. Norton rbnorton@attbi.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:18:16 -0800

I'm planning on coming to SoCal next week for the San Diego and West
Hollywood shows, but I'm trying to go cheap or else I can't go at all!

I'll be flying into Orange County airport Wednesday morning about 11:00AM,
and driving directly to San Diego.  I could really use a place to stay after
the show in SD and/or maybe after the West Hollywood show too.  Does
somebody have an unused couch or floor in the area?

Also, I seem to be having trouble finding a cheap rental car.  Apparently,
everybody jacks up their prices for spring break or something.  Is there
anybody making the drive down from north of Orange County airport that would
be willing to stop by and give me a ride to SD?

Thanks!  I hope to see some of you next week!

Brian
Seattle, WA