Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Another Capricornia opinion/Hunnas

G. Doppler XT gdopplerxt@asdorian.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:19:12 -0800 (PST)

This probably isn't what you're thinking of, but I did
notice this:  during the acoustic sounding opening to
"World That I See", try singing the first couple lines
from "In The Valley" from ESM.  The very same chords,
I believe...

--- Julian Shaw <julian@monkeyfamily.freeserve.co.uk>