Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC - Apology

KATHY GEDLER avesrun@msn.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:08:24 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1CC3B.A271AC60

I need to apologiize to anyone who might be jonesin on my top 15 bands re=
quest at a time when our beloved Oils have recently released the outstand=
ing Capricornia.  We should probably be focusing more on the things Oily.=
  At the same time thanks for all the posts.  It really gives a person an=
 idea of tastes of fellow workers out there.  With the the possibility of=
 of checking out sound samples on different on-line music shops a person =
can actually check out what some of these bands sound like.

Someone mentioned/asked on which release does P. Garrett use the word "Fi=
rmament".
It's on Blue Sky Mining and the track is "One Country"

"Transgression
Redemption
One island
Our placemat
One firmament
One element
One moment
One fusion
Yes, and one time"

Bye for now,
Tim

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1CC3B.A271AC60

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I need to apol=
ogiize to anyone who might be jonesin on my top 15 bands request at a tim=
e when our beloved Oils have recently released the outstanding Capricorni=
a.&nbsp; We <STRONG>should </STRONG>probably be focusing more on the thin=
gs Oily.&nbsp; At the same time thanks for all the posts.&nbsp; It really=
 gives a person an idea of tastes of fellow workers out there.&nbsp; With=
 the the possibility of of checking out sound samples on different on-lin=
e music shops a person can actually check out what some of these bands so=
und like.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Someone mentioned/asked on which r=
elease does P. Garrett use the word "Firmament".</DIV> <DIV>It's on Blue =
Sky Mining and the track is "One Country"</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>"T=
ransgression</DIV> <DIV>Redemption</DIV> <DIV>One island</DIV> <DIV>Our p=
lacemat</DIV> <DIV><STRONG>One firmament</STRONG></DIV> <DIV>One element<=
/DIV> <DIV>One moment</DIV> <DIV>One fusion</DIV> <DIV>Yes, and one time"=
</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Bye for now,</DIV> <DIV>Tim</DIV> <DIV><BR>=
<BR>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1CC3B.A271AC60--