Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Attention Nature/Bird Lovers

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:29:11 -0700

Yep, it's that time of the year again:  Kestrelcam.  I know that there are
people on the list who are birders like I am, or just like to check out neat
web sites.  This is the third year that this site has gone up.  The camera is
in a nesting box for a pair of kestrels (sparrow hawks) about five miles from
my place.  The first egg was laid two days ago.  It's fun watching over the
months as the parents sit on the eggs and then raise the chicks.

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled Midnight Oil discussions.  Where are more
Oils' concert dates???

Margaret