Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils in Vermont?

Kathryn E. Adams kate@dnki.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:54:23 -0500

I have to say that I am more familiar with the camping and cycling
amenities in the area as we go to Gayesville each July 4th ... but it is
easy to get to and only about 4 hours Northwest of Boston, even when
travelling with small children (which we will not be, Grandma
willing).  More stuff is open in the wintry months, so food is harder to
find.  There is a very good vegetarian pizza joint nearby (like right
across the road) that is open year round.  You might look for less pricy
accomodations in Randolph, Gayesville, or other surrounding locations up to
an hour away from Woodstock and Quechee and the ski areas.  There are
plenty of B&B's open and willing to take you in during a shoulder season.

Ticketmaster lists the Oils as playing a nightclub on Long Island on the
28th.  This implies either a Boston or NoHo gig on the 27th?

I hope I can go ... I'm already missing a gig in DC by two days when I go
for a conference.