Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Radio Southern CA

James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:42:31 -0800

P-Workers,

Today I was driving to a job interview, missing my normal working
hours (thankfully) and on SETS 102.1, a San Diego station, the
dj promoted their March 20 concert at 4th and B.

He then said that this Thursday and Friday, he will be doing a phone
interview in the morning with Peter Garrett!

I am not sure exactly what time this will occur.  What's the easiest way
to find a radio station's phone number when you do not live in
the same county as the station?

-James Warren