Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Too much sunshine

Silva, LB (Leandro) Leandro.Silva@utc.rabobank.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:23:06 -0000

No Time for Games is definetely one of my favorites.....specially when
played life.....like Capitol Theater 82....wow...wish I was there....

-----Original Message-----
From: Lina Yune [mailto:midoil2001@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 08 March, 2002 23:01
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: RE: SV: [Powderworks] Too much sunshine

I absolutely enjoy the whole CD.  The more I listen, the more I fall in love
with it.  Too Much Sunshine impressed me because of harmony, and even though
the words do repeat, but with different feeling and emotion.  It's not
really a repetition.  It's an enhancement, it's the way to show the
monotony, no change, but with different emotions going on there.  The
harmony does change, and so does the feeling of the whole song.

I get very simliar feeling listening to No Time For Games (Bird Noises).
That repeating feeling of emptiness and monotony.

That repetition, is what draws me to the Oils, and to be very honest, they
are the ONLY band, who can do it the best.  Listening to the Oils, I am
getting really spoiled, and I believe they are the best band both musically
and lyrically.

I just sat down and read the lyrics to the whole Capricornia, and the poetry
and feeling is so strong and emotional.

I love every album the Oils ever did, and I enjoy every in each song.  The
Oils are the only band that I can honestly say so!

Waiting for Ooooooooooiiiiiiiiilllllllssssssssssss

Lina

  <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys/m.gif>

One ocean. One policy. Seabed lies. One passion. One movement. One instant.
One difference. One lifetime. One understanding.

Midnight Oil

  _____

Yahoo!
<http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mailwelcome/?http://au.movies.yahoo.com/movies/>
Movies - Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.