Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ticket prices in Chi and LA

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:38:21 EST

--part1_151.a27fd0c.29bacf9d_boundary

In a message dated 3/8/2002 8:22:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
casalobo@lightspeed.net writes:

> It looks like Chicago HOB tickets cost the same as the LA HOB tickets, which
> are $35, plus a few dollars as a facility surcharge (what a scam that is).
> If you order online, TicketBastard charges you about $8 per ticket as a
> convenience charge.  Two tickets for the LA show would come to just over
> $90!  Thank God Rob is an old friend and puts me on the guest list.  ;-)

I was wondering about this.  The HOB show in Anaheim is $25, while the other
LA area show in Hollywood is $35.  This was also the case last October and I
don't remember them playing any longer at the more expensive show.
Mike

--part1_151.a27fd0c.29bacf9d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/8/2002 8:22:17 AM Pacific Standard Time, casalobo@lightspeed.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">It looks like Chicago HOB tickets cost the same as the LA HOB tickets, which are $35, plus a few dollars as a facility surcharge (what a scam that is).&nbsp; If you order online, TicketBastard charges you about $8 per ticket as a convenience charge.&nbsp; Two tickets for the LA show would come to just over $90!&nbsp; Thank God Rob is an old friend and puts me on the guest list.&nbsp; ;-)</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
 <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I was wondering about this.&nbsp; The HOB show in Anaheim is $25, while the other <BR>
LA area show in Hollywood is $35.&nbsp; This was also the case last October and I <BR>
don't remember them playing any longer at the more expensive show.&nbsp; <BR>
Mike <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_151.a27fd0c.29bacf9d_boundary--