Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] capricornia

larry c ward wardlc2@earthlink.net
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:25:25 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1C48C.43F54EA0

i think these blokes have out done themselves again. i mean this album =
"Capricornia" is incredibly well written, as to be expected of course, =
but it just amazes me. i mean has there ever been a band like the Oils =
in the history of rock. i don't think there ever has been or perhaps =
ever will be. i have seen these guys 3 times and march 19, 2002 will be =
# 4. if there are any fans out there that haven't yet seen these guys =
live you must do so very soon, their performances are in my opinion what =
other bands ought to strive to duplicate, however impossible this may =
be. back to the album, it is just a shame that the radio-waves are =
saturated with bull--it. i mean why do they insist on playing mediocre =
songs from mediocre bands i would like to hear some music with some soul =
and some guts basically anything off capricornia would do nicely. my =
personal theory is that most people can't really digest real passion =
they want it turned down all nice and pretty. well i just wanted to =
voice my opinion. i have been a serious fan now for about 14 years and =
going strong. if there is anybody out there that feels like i do give me =
a holler. thanks for burning the Midnight Oil guys larry w from =
Riverside, CA.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1C48C.43F54EA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i think these blokes have out done =
themselves=20
again. i mean this album "Capricornia" is incredibly well written, as to =
be=20
expected of course, but it just amazes me. i mean has there ever been a =
band=20
like the Oils in the history of rock. i don't think there ever has been =
or=20
perhaps ever will be. i have seen these guys 3 times and march 19, 2002 =
will be=20
# 4. if there are any fans out there that haven't yet seen these guys =
live you=20
must do so very soon, their performances are in my opinion what other =
bands=20
ought to strive to duplicate, however impossible this may be. back to =
the album,=20
it is just a shame that the radio-waves are saturated with bull--it. i =
mean why=20
do they insist on playing mediocre songs from mediocre bands i would =
like to=20
hear some music with some soul and some guts basically anything off =
capricornia=20
would do nicely. my personal theory is that most people can't really =
digest real=20
passion they want it turned down all nice and pretty. well i just wanted =
to=20
voice my opinion. i have been a serious fan now for about 14 years and =
going=20
strong. if there is anybody out there that feels like i do give me a =
holler.=20
thanks for burning the Midnight Oil guys larry w from Riverside,=20
CA.</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1C48C.43F54EA0--