Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Corroboree

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 05:07:20 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0161071015502837_ID

Someone was asking what Corroboree was, after they had
read Zavier Herbert's Capricornia. It is a meeting of Aboriginal
elders of some sort, (please feel free to correct me if I am
wrong). It was also the name of a Split Enz album from the
early 80's.
Anyone got any news on whether the European disc will have
11 or 12 songs?
Cheers
Stephen
"This is a mad house..."
Free Email - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for =A39.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=3Dlycos_ef
Win a widescreen TV - http://sundayleague.lycos.co.uk

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0161071015502837_ID--