Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OZ day '80 live recording

Matty S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:31:34 +1000

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Some of you may know of the Australia show from 1980 with is on tape and probably the oldest oils video recording to date and a great show depite the rather poor quality of the tape due to the age. Today i attempted to record the sound track to minidisc and though the sound quality is certainly not great most of it is audible and i thought it might be worth trying to turn it&nbsp; into a CD. I don't have the ability to convert Mindisc to CD but if anyone on the list does and would like to give it a shot i'd be happy to send them the minidisc i have with the show if they'd me back a copy of the show on CD. If&nbsp; any ones is interested in converting this show to CD please email me privatly.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This&nbsp;is a great show&nbsp;with someof the&nbsp;best&nbsp;versions&nbsp;of early oils songs i've ever heard. And probably be the earliest oils live recording yet.</DIV>
<DIV>It goes for probably an hour&nbsp;and as for the setlist :</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No Reaction<BR>Run By Night<BR>No Time For Games<BR>Is It Now?<BR>Section 5 (Bus To Bondi)<BR>Koala Sprint<BR>Surfing With A Spoon<BR>Back On The Borderline<BR>Waltzing Matilda(dedicated to malcom frazer)</DIV>
<DIV>Stand In Line<BR>Cold Cold Change<BR>Don't Wanna Be The One<BR>Powderworks</DIV><BR>
<P>Used And Abused<BR></P>
<P>If&nbsp; any ones is interested in converting this show to CD please email me privatly&nbsp;</P>
<P>thanx</P>