Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Any Updates on Upcoming Tour?

earthsunmoonmomma turnupthedrums@netscape.net
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:41:05 -0500

Hi All,

this is my first time posting to this board, so I hope I'm doing this
right - does anyone have any news on further cancellations of any other
shows?  I know the Maryland show at the Recher Theater is cancelled -
when I called them to ask why, they said there was a problem with the
band's visas and it would be rescheduled for June.  I ordered tickets to
the 9:30 club in DC, but haven't heard yet that it has been cancelled.
 The Boathouse show in VA is cancelled too.  WAAAH!! I was getting so
psyched to see them in MD and DC this month, looks like I'll have to
wait :-(

On a side note, the songs on Capricornia are reaaaaalllly growing on me.
 I especially love Golden Age, Luritja Way, Tone Poem and Mosquito
March, but I'm also starting to groove on Too Much Sunshine, Say Your
Prayers, Been Away Too Long and World That I See.   OK, even that peppy
sweet Capricornia too.  Oh, and Under The Overpass is a nice one too,
got to hear that one live when they were in DC last November.

I'll stop rambling now, I'm going to go read some other posts and get
acquainted with you all.

Andrea, a.k.a. earthsunmoonmomma, who just loves the Oils down to my soul