Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] introduce yourself-educate yourself

Matthew Marzullo mmarzullo@usa.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:16:50 -0500

Todd, et al....

OK, fine, I can accept the fact that the majority of the people on this list differ in their political leanings.  And you know what? I don't care.  Maybe I should never have written that email.  I'll tell you, though, I'm just as ardent a fan of MO as anybody. Which is why I'm glad Todd in his vitriolic rebuttal to my comment brought the dialogue around to the Oils (even if was to rip me for supposedly not listening to the lyrics).

Like I said at the end of my previous email, I hope that next time I contribute to this 'list' (in my haste I wrote 'site' last time and got flamed for it), I hope to stick to comments on the music.  Well, I've written a review on Amazon.com if anyone cares to check it out.  You'll have to scroll all the way to the very first review since I wrote it the day after Capricornia was released in the US.  Maybe I should write a review for every other Oils album I own (which is all of them).  Maybe then Todd will accept that I'm a 'real' fan...

Matt

--

mmarzullo@usa.com
Home: 779-1493