Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Is The US Tour still on for now?

snoopy7110@comcast.net snoopy7110@comcast.net
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 17:45:40 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_LFMn5IooNrgQSDf1EqRu+Q)

   This is strange indeed....  I see on Friday that the 9:30 club added the 3/27 show to their schedule.  Then when I went to Ticketmaster's website, I see that the 3/29 Baltimore show was cancelled (I was going to swing by there on Sat. to pick up tix). The Boathouse's website also says that the Norfolk show is cancelled, but Ticketmaster still has that show listed.

   I believe it was Nina who said she called the Recher Theatre and they said that there was some kind of problem with their visas.  If that is the case, then all of the shows should be cancelled, but Ticketmaster and all of the other venues they are playing are still listing them.

I was going to go to a TM outlet and pick up tix for the 9:30 club, but I'm not going to do it if I'm going to have to return them.

Strange, but the saga continues...

John

--Boundary_(ID_LFMn5IooNrgQSDf1EqRu+Q)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp; This is strange indeed....&nbsp; I see
on Friday that the 9:30 club added the 3/27 show to their schedule.&nbsp; Then
when I went to Ticketmaster's website, I see that the 3/29 Baltimore show was
cancelled (I was going to swing by there on Sat. to pick up tix). The
Boathouse's website also says that the Norfolk show is cancelled, but
Ticketmaster still has that show listed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp; I believe it was Nina who said she
called the Recher Theatre and they said that there was some kind of problem with
their visas.&nbsp; If that is the case, then all of the shows should be
cancelled, but Ticketmaster and all of the other venues they are playing are
still listing them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I was going to go to a TM outlet and pick up tix
for the 9:30 club, but I'm not going to do it if I'm going to have to return
them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Strange, but the saga continues...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>John</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_LFMn5IooNrgQSDf1EqRu+Q)--