Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] more Chapel

Powderlurker . powderlurker@hotmail.com
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 23:16:13 +1100

Wow!.... so what do you say (suddenly my butt hurts??)... nearly 2 hours
judiciously edited down to 25 minutes (actually, I have to check... I
thought it was 35 mins!).

Well, it was good, but the webcast was GREAT! (whichever way you cut it).
Pretty dodgy deal, promoting a one-hour show & 'filling' half of it.
Let's ask seriously... not deriding Something For Kate & Superjesus... who
amongst us would have preferred to have heard the Oils versions of
Dreamworld (they possibly played this? haven't had time to check... no
sleep...) & Short Memory? Or any extra 30 mins of Oils, for that matter?
Pretty much all of us, I reckon.

Wha' appened????
*sigh*

And to Richard... I was kicking myself for not making Bird's benefit
night... now it's just gone that one step further (green with envy)....
what a crap weekend this has turned out to be...

only 9 months to go?? *double-sigh*