Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] introduce yourself (right on)

Eel Bonjack scissormansnip@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:36:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi fellow Oilheads, I just subscribed so I thought I'd
introduce myself. I'm from the states, I am starting
to campaign for the Green Party, I draw cartoons,sing,
do yoga, and I'm an anarchist. Midnight Oil keeps me
sane in this world ruled by the weasel faced car
salesman in the white house, and my fave album of
theirs is "Breathe" my actual name is stefan, look
forward to hearing from you all.
-eel

=====
the screens are filled with heroes and losers,
but the skies are still filled with stars.