Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Lyrical Prowess

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:37:27 EDT

--part1_14d.fec7766.2a4c6f17_boundary

Hi again,
Thanks for all the suggestions. I had to write a list and I'm slowly checking
out some of the artists mentioned. The problem with bands like the Oils is
that they set high standards that it's hard to find other bands to live up to
your expectations. :( Anyway, I'm sure there are still lots of quality
artists out there beyond the Top 40 gang of mindless popsters and
cookie-cutter rockers.
Back to lurking....

Varina

--part1_14d.fec7766.2a4c6f17_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi again,
<BR>Thanks for all the suggestions. I had to write a list and I'm slowly checking out some of the artists mentioned. The problem with bands like the Oils is that they set high standards that it's hard to find other bands to live up to your expectations. :( Anyway, I'm sure there are still lots of quality artists out there beyond the Top 40 gang of mindless popsters and cookie-cutter rockers.
<BR>Back to lurking....
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14d.fec7766.2a4c6f17_boundary--