Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Lyrical prowess

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:05:33 EDT

--part1_32.28ae4ef7.2a449abd_boundary

Hi,
It's that time again...time to recommend your favorite bands to other Workers.

I love music with good lyrics - intelligent, soulful, original, relevent,
creative poetic lyrics. Unfortunately I know very few bands who live up to
these standards. (namely MO and New Model Army...maybe a couple of others)
Can anyone recommend something? Of course, the music itself has to be good
too, not just the lyrics, or it's pointless.

Happy first day of summer to those in the Northern part of our planet, and
happy first day of winter to those inhabitants of the Southern regions. :)

Thanks,

Varina

--part1_32.28ae4ef7.2a449abd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi,
<BR>It's that time again...time to recommend your favorite bands to other Workers.
<BR>
<BR>I love music with good lyrics - intelligent, soulful, original, relevent, creative poetic lyrics. Unfortunately I know very few bands who live up to these standards. (namely MO and New Model Army...maybe a couple of others) Can anyone recommend something? Of course, the music itself has to be good too, not just the lyrics, or it's pointless.
<BR>
<BR>Happy first day of summer to those in the Northern part of our planet, and happy first day of winter to those inhabitants of the Southern regions. :)
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>