Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Brian Perkins/Raffle?

Peter Scott Poitras pete.poitras@the-spa.com
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:14:40 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0154_01C21490.22C0C4E0

Hey all.

Sorry, was trying to contact Brian, but his MSN email addy seems to be =
defunct.  Anyways, was wondering what the currewnt status of the =
Powderworks Raffle from way long ago was.  Was making a boot of the =
Magnus Goes To The Show show, and it made me remember that I thought we =
were going to a second one.  Anyone have any info or uipdates, please =
feel free to let me know.  It was so long ago, I can't even remember if =
I bought a ticket or two or not...

Take care,
Pete

------=_NextPart_000_0154_01C21490.22C0C4E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hey all.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sorry, was trying to contact Brian, but =
his MSN=20
email addy seems to be defunct.&nbsp; Anyways, was wondering what the =
currewnt=20
status of the Powderworks Raffle from way long ago was.&nbsp; Was making =
a boot=20
of the Magnus Goes To The Show show, and it made me remember that I =
thought we=20
were going to a second one.&nbsp; Anyone have any info or uipdates, =
please feel=20
free to let me know.&nbsp; It was so long ago, I can't even remember if =
I bought=20
a ticket or two or not...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Take care,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Pete</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0154_01C21490.22C0C4E0--