Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] St Louis & Kansas City

Paul Becker pebecker@navcorp.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:41:58 -0500

>Can anyone from the area recommend any good restaurants / bars where a guy
>could get a cold beer and something decent to eat without taking out a home
>improvement loan to do it ?

Sundecker's is right on the corner next to Mississippi Nights, they have
cold beer and pretty good burgers.  Not pricey at all.

Morgan Street Brewery is good too.

That whole area (Laclede's Landing) has plenty of great little places to eat
& drink, though, all within easy 5-minutes-or-less walking distance.

http://www.lacledes-landing.com/links.php3

Paul (I can't wait! - we only saw Midnight Oil one other time, and that was
at The Fox Theatre - we missed the whole Lollapalooza thing, I'm too old and
not hip enough for that).