Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: NMOC: Quoting & football

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:20:54 +0200

I don't know what you intend to say by this. I see a lot of those '>' signs... Is it <snip> that's bothering you? You should see what my e-mail program sometimes does when I reply on a message...

Wrote this mostly to get an opportunity to say:
Dejligt, Danmark! I morgon sparkar vi ut Argentina!* :-)

*Tomorrow we'll kick Argentina out [from the WC]!

/Bjorn