Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Dee Dee Ramone is dead...cont'd

Jurriaan on Alpha thunder7@xs4all.nl
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:05:55 +0200

From: fish_oil@space.com <fish_oil@space.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 02:35:58PM -0700

<snip>

>    suckling. For God's sake, protect your neck!!!! cheers (yeah right) and
>    mostly over it, bruce in calgary On Fri, 07 June 2002, Glitch wrote
>    Just to argue the other side of this, I don't know that I would call
>    overdosing on heroin "avoidable."  Speaking as one who's been there, when
<snip>

I don't know what software you use to post this, but this is some of the
worst quoting I have ever seen. Could you take some more time to make it
a little more clear what you write and what you react to? Almost
everyone else uses these nice > signs to indicate what they react to -
I'm sure you've seen them before :-)

Good luck,
Jurriaan
--
"Not today, not tomorrow, not last year, not at the second coming
of Julius Feistersnap. In short, never, and not even then! Does