Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] [VMMOC] Milwaukee, July 6th.

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:01:47 -0700 (PDT)

This is at Summerfest. It's also a Saturday! Amazingly, being a native
Wiscoonsinite, I have never taken in this festival of music and
Wisconsiniana. So, because I haven't been home in a year, and because Mom
and Dad really want to see me, I'm going to try to go to this show. (As well
as visit the parents.)

Anyone else going, either just for the show or for the day? I'd be game to
wander with some Powderquirkers for the whole day, as a. I haven't been on
the grounds in some 15 years, and b. am functionally blind. So if you see a
small punk woman with the Midnight Oil Metal Cow Sculpture On Acid shirt and
a white cane looking very very lost on the grounds, chances are that's me.

All I have to do is get 1-2 days off of work, and book the tickets!

Excited,
C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."