Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Bones sings on Luritja way / cool outro's

Stephen Scott stephenandeva@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:14:58 +0000

Talking of cranking up songs at the end.....I am sure most have done the
same with Koala Sprint and its great synth solo, then forget to turn it
down, and get totally blasted away with the operning bars of No Reaction.
Scares the life out of you.
See youse later
Stephen

"This is a mad house.....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday"