Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Antarctica (was Re: Bones sings on Luritja way)

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:06:47 -0400

I recently discovered that one of my co-workers is an Oils fan too.  We had
been discussing schedules and I had told him that I was swapping a Thursday
for a Friday so I could go to a concert.  I told him it was MO, and he said
something noncommittal like "oh, cool".

An hour or so later we were digging in the -88 C deep freeze and he started
into "there's gotta be one place left in this world" ...

The next time we rearranged a freezer it was This Arctic World.

The poor guy has about six albums, but has never been to a live show.  I'll
convert him from fan to fanatic yet ...