Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Antarctica (was Re: Bones sings on Luritja way)

synne.hansen@spray.no synne.hansen@spray.no
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 21:40:33

Antarctica.. oh yes. My one and only convert, back in .. ooh, 94? got hooked on the Oils after hearing this one wonderful song. Made her a "relax, your exams will be over soon"-tape (my, we still used tapes! He! Not that young after all..), and included a few Oils-songs as usual, just in case, a bit of exposure to the wonder that is the Oils.. Got a phone-call a week later - "What is this? Who is this? I gotta get me some more!"
Ahh.. if only we were still friends.. I wouldn't have to take my mother to the upcoming European gigs (praying here! let us have our dreams!). Not that she minds. River Runs Red did it for her.
Synne

Få deg en gratis e-postadresse du også: http://www.spray.no
Søk etter informasjon på nettet: http://www.nettguide.no
Les siste nytt fra hele verden: http://www.nettavisen.no