Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Bones on the make (was Re: Observations...)

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:42:05 -0400

Having seen what I seen, I suspect a burka and earplugs for all blonde
women not wearing wedding rings is about all that could stop the guy.

Lock up the mothers AND the daughters I say!