Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Paris Show

Mandonnet Jeremie jeremie.mandonnet@mnh.fr
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:47:33 +0200

The first show in Europe since 5 years, the wait was long...
I'm just surprised that Peter did not comment présidential elections in
France.
I know some of you were waiting for this (désolé Brigitte!).
In fact, Peter was not very gossipy, just a few words in french to greet
the crowd.
By the way, the guys were in great form and the energy spreaded during
more than 2 hours by men about 50 years was simply amazing.
I took time to recognize Jim with short hair and beard.
Hope they will come back soon.
Will they still spend second half of 2002 in Europe???
Jeremie.