Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] We should really move powderworks to a forum

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 08:17:55 -0400

Maybe for the same reason your posts will remain at the end of my list for
over a day ... and European ones will go right to the top ... powderworkers
are so globally distributed, we are never all awake at the same time.