Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Brass

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:27:58 -0400

Perhaps they know what he's doing with the recordings and don't find that
bothersome.  Stuff on powderworks gets back to them, ya know?  Even his
best recordings are not going to be of high enough quality to make big
money off of anyway.

They also have a lot more control over what they sound like than what they
look like.  I can really see the difference between point and shoot pics
and the stuff they permit or pay for.