Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cold Live at Chapel Tree Boot

Oils21@aol.com Oils21@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:30:55 EDT

--part1_184.b3351e3.2a68a9af_boundary

Hi everyone,

I am currently listening to the magnificent Cold Live at Chapel Tree boot
that I received this week (Thanks Melissa for making the copy and Miron for
organizing the tree. Hope I didn't forget anyone else)and  I am up to the
amazing version of Ships of Freedom. WOW!   I was hoping to make a label for
the case and was wondering if anyone knew the exact date and location of this
show (I assume its in OZ but is it in Sydney, Melbourne, etc?).  Also, this
obviously isnt a regular show and I remember something about a webcast so I
would like to include this info  on any label I make.

Thanks in advance.

Phil
Bronx, NY

--part1_184.b3351e3.2a68a9af_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi everyone,
<BR>
<BR>I am currently listening to the magnificent Cold Live at Chapel Tree boot that I received this week (Thanks Melissa for making the copy and Miron for organizing the tree. Hope I didn't forget anyone else)and &nbsp;I am up to the amazing version of Ships of Freedom. WOW! &nbsp;&nbsp;I was hoping to make a label for the case and was wondering if anyone knew the exact date and location of this show (I assume its in OZ but is it in Sydney, Melbourne, etc?). &nbsp;Also, this obviously isnt a regular show and I remember something about a webcast so I would like to include this info &nbsp;on any label I make.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks in advance.
<BR>
<BR>Phil