Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: The Future's Uncertain...SLC, Utah seems to be it...

borg oilsfan@the-borg.org
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:10:05 -0700

I heard this from friend last week, nothing to support it thou.

"The Oils' will be coming back in Oct/Nov for 5 weeks.  I don't know the
itinerary yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear".