Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Walsh`s Pyramid: King of the Mountain

James A. Smith jasmith@cim.mcgill.ca
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:53:23 -0400 (EDT)

Howdy,

my parents just got back from a trip to Australia and had a whole lot of
fun being tourists.  I've included their email to me about the photo that
you can find here:

http://www.cim.mcgill.ca/~jasmith/personal/KingOfTheMountain_walshspyramid.jpg

-James