Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Taste of Chicago

Unpage@aol.com Unpage@aol.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:29:34 EDT

--part1_98.2862ac74.2a5785de_boundary

Mark (and everyone else):

I managed to tape the broadcast, along with a short on-air interview with
Peter that followed.  I would like to have the show treed out to the list,
but (1) I do not have the technology to convert this from cassette to CD, and
(2) July/August is my busiest time of the year, so I don't have time to
manage a tree.

If someone is willing to step forward to do the conversion and administer the
tree, I will pass along my tape to start the process.

Regards,
John Welk
unpage@aol.com

powderworks-request@cs.colorado.edu writes:

> Greetings All
>
> I read earlier that WXRT broadcast the show live on the radio. Did anybody
> happen to record said performance ?
>
> If someone has this show, contact me off list, and we can arrange putting
> it
> on a site somewhere for everyone to d/l and burn to CD or something.

--part1_98.2862ac74.2a5785de_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Mark (and everyone else):<BR>
<BR>
I managed to tape the broadcast, along with a short on-air interview with Peter that followed.&nbsp; I would like to have the show treed out to the list, but (1) I do not have the technology to convert this from cassette to CD, and (2) July/August is my busiest time of the year, so I don't have time to manage a tree.<BR>
<BR>
If someone is willing to step forward to do the conversion and administer the tree, I will pass along my tape to start the process.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
John Welk<BR>
unpage@aol.com<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 7/5/02 3:03:29 PM Central Daylight Time, powderworks-request@cs.colorado.edu writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Greetings All<BR>
<BR>
I read earlier that WXRT broadcast the show live on the radio. Did anybody<BR>
happen to record said performance ?<BR>
<BR>
If someone has this show, contact me off list, and we can arrange putting it<BR>
on a site somewhere for everyone to d/l and burn to CD or something.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_98.2862ac74.2a5785de_boundary--