Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chicago 7/4 Show, Madison Show

Pew117@aol.com Pew117@aol.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 20:50:42 EDT

Hi everyone - I have a suggestion for a meeting place. If someone has
something better to suggest, that would be fine. I have been to the Artist's
Cafe, which is right on the corner of Van Buren and Michigan in Chicago.
(address is 412 S. Michigan) It is directly across from the Art Institute and
has an outdoor cafe. How about if we plan to gather there at around 1:00 p.m.
on Thursday? Any powdies that want to go to the show together should meet
there - I will try to get there early and get a table outside - if not, I
will be inside. I'll attempt to wear an Oils shirt if I can find it, but most
likely I will be wearing an Amnesty International shirt and a Cub hat, to
make it easier. I am short with red hair and glasses. Does this sound ok?

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that there will be an Amnesty
International table with petitions and letters at the Madison show. My friend
Angie coordinates concert tabling for Amnesty and she got permission from the
Oils' management to have a table at the show and to put the Oils on her
website. The address is as follows:

http://www.madison.com/communities/amnesty/pages/rnr.php

If you can, stop by the table and tell Angie that Jennifer sent you! Thanks
and have a good day.

Peace,
Jennifer