Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chicago 7/4 Show

Pew117@aol.com Pew117@aol.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:38:00 EDT

Hello - saw Lina's post about the July 4 show. I will be there and would be
willing to get together before the show if possible. My friends are a bit
iffy for the show so it would be fun to go with some folks. Although I have
lived in Illinois most of my life, this is the first time at Taste of Chicago
for me - any thoughts/suggestions about negotiating the crowds will be much
appreciated. (I am a bit behind. It also took me 27 years before I went up in
the Arch in St. Louis. I saw the Berlin Wall before I did any of this. Go
figure!)

Looking forward to this Thursday!

Peace,
Jennifer