Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] what the ???

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:57:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Jan 30, Mark Pieniek wrote:

> Workers,
>
> Just outta curiousity, I'm wondering what the hell the band is thanking Sony Music for in the credits??? Their shithouse promotion of a shithot band?!?!?!?!?  Is this a bit of sarcasm from the guys towards Sony maybe??

Seems to me that the band are still on Sony Music Australia, in which
case, a thanks to them is not inappropriate. I don't know what Australian
press advertisingg, radio play, etc is like, but judging by the effort
that went into The Real Thing and Capricornia online, Sony Music Australia
weren't doing too bad a job.

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly