Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia in Canada ? ? ?

j p niven poppycocteau@flashmail.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:24:24 -0800

Does anyone know anything about Capricornia being released in Canada?
The Oils site says Liquid 8 is  releasing it "in North America".
However.. the Liquid 8 site itself does not mention Canada or Mexico
at all. I emailed them about this some days ago and have not yet
received a reply. As well I checked with my friendly local music shop
today and they said there was no sign of new Oils on their computer.
On top of all this, there is NO mention of Midnight Oil on BMG's
Canadian site (http://www.click2music.ca/). Argh!! If it's being
released in Canada I'll buy it here of course, but if it's going to
be a US import I might as well preorder the Australian one from
Whammo and get the free single too.

ps. though no info, Liquid 8 does have a mp3 snippet of Golden Age
and some 'puter wallpaper now.