Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Golden Age/Too Much Sunshine

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:45:30 EST

--part1_5a.564af70.2980eb6a_boundary

In a message dated 1/23/02 3:23:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dnheaton@yahoo.com writes:

> I can't wait to hear the album. Luritja Way was my
> favorite of the live tracks I heard, but all of them
> seemed impressive. I already ordered the Australian
> version to hear the interview track, but I may pick up
> the U.S. one also if a good price comes along. I've
> never done that before, but I'm really hoping
> Capricornia can pick up her in the U.S.

It is SO good to hear those songs!! Brings back memories of the most recent
tour!!

I may buy both Oz and US versions too, just as I bought both CD and cassette
versions of "Breathe" when it came out in '96 to boost sales (like it really
helped).

Yours in ROCK,
Patty in Maryland

--part1_5a.564af70.2980eb6a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Trebuchet MS" LANG="0">In a message dated 1/23/02 3:23:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, dnheaton@yahoo.com writes:
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I can't wait to hear the album. Luritja Way was my
<BR>favorite of the live tracks I heard, but all of them
<BR>seemed impressive. I already ordered the Australian
<BR>version to hear the interview track, but I may pick up
<BR>the U.S. one also if a good price comes along. I've
<BR>never done that before, but I'm really hoping
<BR>Capricornia can pick up her in the U.S.
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Trebuchet MS" LANG="0">It is SO good to hear those songs!! Brings back memories of the most recent tour!!
<BR>
<BR>I may buy both Oz and US versions too, just as I bought both CD and cassette versions of "Breathe" when it came out in '96 to boost sales (like it really helped).
<BR>
<BR>Yours in ROCK,
<BR>Patty in Maryland
<BR></FONT></HTML>