Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Online Radio

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:42:45 -0600

Sure is at www.mrock.com.au

On the subject of MMM, Rob & Bones were on this morning dropping off the
Golden Age single and having a qucik chat.

Loved the way MMM were calling it the "world premiere" of the single, when
Rob chimes in & says "not really because JJJ played it about 5 minutes
earlier". You could just hear MMM management going "DU-OH!!!" in the
background.

Besides, we all know it has been played on radio in the US a lot earlier
than today. Sounds great too.

Later,
Vince