Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia

Justin H justinh@jeack.com.au
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:02:56 -1000

Geez Trav, when your gonna quote Jim from unreleased material, you could at least
get it right "theres a guitar in this speaker and thats Martin, theres a guitar
in that speaker and thats me, Petes in the middle, Robs up the the back, Bones
is down the bottom and thats it" or something like that :)
Justin