Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Track listing for Capricornia from Liquid8

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:27:13 +1100

It's what's known in Aus as 'Rhyming slang' i.e. Septic Tank rhymes with Yank, it's not meant
literally!

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    Bawolski@aol.com
                    Sent by:                       To:     daz@isr.gov.au
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        cc:     powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
                    lorado.edu                     Subject:     Re: [Powderworks] Track listing for
                                                   Capricornia from Liquid8

                    16/01/2002 17:26