Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Random questions] breathe/time to heal

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:25:18 +1100 (EST)

--0-259857459-1011201918=:49471

jonathon typed: << The band members themselves don't seem to like _Breathe_
as much though, so I'll probably never hear any of its songs live again. >>

don't give up hope jonathon, the oils played - time to heal - a bunch of
times on the US fall 2001 tour!!! and it was oh so
beautiful!! although it may have only been for the US fans get over the
whole "boo!... terrorism" shock/awakening.
but really i think they are merely just playing what they know is their most
popular with the majority of the audiences. unfortunately and unjustly -
breathe isn't the most popular.

When I was talking to Peter Garrett after the show at the House of Blues, Chicago, according to him, he said that Capricornia will be "sweet" album, kind of like Breathe in the way....Hmmmmm.....Can't wait!

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

---------------------------------
My Yahoo!- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-259857459-1011201918=:49471

<P>
<P>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>jonathon typed: &lt;&lt; The band members themselves don't seem to like _Breathe_<BR>as much though, so I'll probably never hear any of its songs live again. &gt;&gt;<BR><BR>don't give up hope jonathon, the oils played - time to heal - a bunch of<BR>times on the US fall 2001 tour!!! and it was oh so<BR>beautiful!! although it may have only been for the US fans get over the<BR>whole "boo!... terrorism" shock/awakening.<BR>but really i think they are merely just playing what they know is their most<BR>popular with the majority of the audiences. unfortunately and unjustly -<BR>breathe isn't the most popular.</P>
<P><EM>When I was talking to Peter Garrett after the show at the House of Blues, Chicago, according to him, he said that Capricornia will be "sweet" album, kind of like Breathe in the way....Hmmmmm.....Can't wait!</EM><BR></P></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-259857459-1011201918=:49471--