Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia/Golden Age trade

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:31:40 EST

--part1_98.20013623.2976784c_boundary

In a message dated 1/14/2002 7:09:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mikeb@cs.mun.ca writes:

> I don't see any moral conundrum in trading cd-r's for originals because
> anyone who takes such a deal obviously REALLY wants the material I'm
> offering and/or money isn't an issue for them...  It's a win-win
> situation, if you look at it that way.

So how about if I buy the two discs you want and make CD-R's of them to trade

with you for two of your CD-R's?

The other Mike B.

--part1_98.20013623.2976784c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 1/14/2002 7:09:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, mikeb@cs.mun.ca writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I don't see any moral conundrum in trading cd-r's for originals because<BR>
anyone who takes such a deal obviously REALLY wants the material I'm<BR>
offering and/or money isn't an issue for them...&nbsp; It's a win-win<BR>
situation, if you look at it that way.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
So how about if I buy the two discs you want and make CD-R's of them to trade <BR>
with you for two of your CD-R's?<BR>
<BR>
The other Mike B.&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_98.20013623.2976784c_boundary--