Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Track listing for Capricornia from Liquid8

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:26:43 EST

--part1_138.7cb8365.29767723_boundary

In a message dated 1/15/2002 9:57:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, daz@isr.gov.au
writes:

> Seppo = Septic Tank = Yank = American
>
> No offense intended, no really ;-)

Aw c'mon now, where's the love.  And we've been doing so well.  Besides, when
you
consider the relative geographic positions of America versus Australia, I
don't think the septic tank analogy works.

--part1_138.7cb8365.29767723_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 1/15/2002 9:57:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, daz@isr.gov.au writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Seppo = Septic Tank = Yank = American<BR>
<BR>
No offense intended, no really ;-)<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Aw c'mon now, where's the love.&nbsp; And we've been doing so well.&nbsp; Besides, when you<BR>
consider the relative geographic positions of America versus Australia, I don't think the septic tank analogy works.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_138.7cb8365.29767723_boundary--